|The decision to study overseas, work in, or immigrate to a new country is one of the most important that you will ever make. New Zealand is a young country offering a dynamic lifestyle where you will have the freedom and opportunity to achieve the life you want for you and your family.Established in 1996, Express Immigration (NZ) Ltd is one of the largest immigration consultancies operating in New Zealand. As a leading player in the industry, we have assisted thousands of people to visit, study, work, invest and reside in New Zealand and we are extremely proud of the reputation that we have built up both in New Zealand and overseas.Our professional competence has been well recognised by the New Zealand government. Since 2009, the New Zealand Government has required all immigration advisors (with the exception of lawyers) to become licensed. In 2008 our Principal Consultant, Peter Luo, became one of the first voluntarily Licensed Immigration Advisers (Licence No. 200800450) in New Zealand. Our General Manager, Jenny Jia, obtained the company’s second licence in 2009 (Licence No. 200902286). Peter and Jenny are also long time members of the industry body, the New Zealand Association for Migration & Investment (NZAMI).Our In-house Legal Counsel, Jo Louise Burbidge, has practised exclusively in the area of immigration law since beginning her legal career as a solicitor in1999. She was a founding member of the Auckland District Law Society’s Immigration and Refugee Committee (serving pro bono for nearly 6 years), and wrote the ADLS’ Immigration Practitioner Manual in December 2002 with updates in 2004 and 2006. Jo was also a Director of the NZAMI from 2001 to 2005 and a full member from 2000 until 2008, when she changed from specialist practitioner to specialist contract consultant lawyer.
The primary focus of Express Immigration are international students and migrants from great China (including Hong Kong and Taiwan) since China is New Zealand’s largest source country of international students. We business partner with various New Zealand universities, schools and private institutions in promotion and recruiting international students. We assist international students obtain student visas and eventually gain residence in New Zealand. Over the past 10 years, according to Immigration New Zealand statistics, approximately 20 per cent of international students became permanent residents within five years of being issued their first student visa.
With in-depth knowledge and excellent success rate, Express Immigration is also recognised within the industry as one of New Zealand’s best consultancies in Business Migration and Skilled Migrant Category.
Whether you are in New Zealand (and even if your visa has expired) or overseas, here’s how we can help you:
· Student services – placement/enrolment, visas, employment and appeal issues;
· Visitor services – visas (general, limited and family stream) and appeal issues;
· Work services for both employees and employers – general, skill shortage, seasonal and family stream work visas, general employment advice;
· Residence services – skilled migrant category, marriage, family and other categories;
· Business services – migrant investor residence, long term business visas (including business plan assistance), entrepreneur residence and appeal issues;
· Specialist appeal assistance for both temporary and residence visas (e.g. requests for reconsideration of declined temporary class visas, Section 61(Ministerial discretion) requests where a visa has expired, appeals to the Immigration Protection Tribunal for declines and deportation as well as Ombudsman and Human Rights Commission complaints). Additionally we work closely with specialist immigration external solicitors, barristers and Queens Counsel for High Court appeal work as required.
We also work closely with specially chosen business partners designed to make the whole immigration process smoother for you – including education providers, home-stay providers, translators, specialist doctors, accountants, insurers, banks, business planners and coaches, employment law specialists, real estate agents (both residential and commercial), and international relocation/removal companies.
For further details please contact us:
Express Immigration (NZ) Ltd.
4th Floor, 175 Queen Street
Auckland CBD, New Zealand
P O Box 82275, Highland Park
Auckland, New Zealand
Tel: ＋64-9-303 3533
Fax: ＋64-9-303 3532